Saturday, June 9, 2012

26 Weeks!

How far along? 26 weeks

Maternity clothes? Yes, and I realized today that with my limited wardrobe, I don't even care if things match. If they fit and are clean, I'll wear them. Today I am wearing a dark blue shirt with brown capris. I combo I would never put together usually. Oh well.

Stretch marks? No. I didn't get any with Connor, so I'm hoping I'll be just as lucky this time around!
Sleep:Getting pretty uncomfortable to flip over, and I've been getting leg and foot cramps in the middle of the night.



Miss Anything? I miss the ability to easily sit on the floor to play with Connor. I miss being able to have him on my lap comfortably. I feel like a pretty lazy mom.



Movement: Yes, and whenever I start to worry that I haven't felt him for a while he reassures me. He's most active in the evenings when I finally settle down.



Food cravings: Nothing in particular.
Most recent photo--24.5 weeks


Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: I have been trying really hard to rest and drink enough because I've been having a lot of contractions. My cervix is considerably shortened, but not enough for bed rest yet. I had an appointment yesterday and they did the FFN test (to check for signs of early labor) and it was negative, so the chances of having the baby in the next 2 weeks is miniscule.  This was reassuring to me, because I have been pretty panicky about it. They will continue to test me every 2 weeks until week 34.



Symptoms: General discomfort and feeling like something is lodged under my rib cage. 

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time:Getting more excited about the baby, but I have definitely had moments of anxiety lately. 



Looking forward to: August when I could safely have the baby and be done being pregnant :)


I had my last day of work at Blessed Trinity on Thursday. Turned in the keys and everything. I will have to blog about that one of these days, but I'm still not sure what to say. A big chapter of my adult life closed when I walked out of that classroom.

Hope everyone is enjoying summer so far. I can't believe it's already this far into June! Take care!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment