Thursday, September 27, 2012

5 Years!


Tomorrow is our fifth wedding anniversary. Our big day was perfect. The two days leading up the wedding were rainy, and the morning after the wedding we woke up to sleet--but the wedding day was PERFECT--mid-70s and sunny. I really think God sent that weather to show his approval :) I couldn't ask for anything more. Our families and friends were all in the same place, everything ran smoothly, and I got to marry this handsome man.


 A man who....



...makes me feel beautiful every day...



....does what's best for his family...



....calms me down when I'm anxious or being unreasonable (a full time job in itself)....



.....spoils me any chance he gets...


....who, just the other day, after being up all night with a diaper blow out and two kids who wouldn't sleep while I slept blissfully unaware in the next room, said " I really love being a dad"...


.....and who is a serious contender for the "best dad in the world" award.

 I am so lucky. It's been a crazy, busy five years. It seems like yesterday and a lifetime ago all at the same time. I'm so happy I'm on this adventure with such a great man. Love you, Mikey!

No comments:

Post a Comment